Cheryl Welsh-Charrier is our Volunteer Coordinator. She leads a team of folks who pitch in when we need extra hands. Send her a note if you are interested in helping out.
- The Choir. Community on the Hill has an open choir and welcomes anyone who wishes to sing. See our Music Ministry page for more information on our music program.
- Ushers. Ushers distribute literature and welcome visitors to our services. Helen Johansson coordinates our usher staff and welcome volunteers. Ushers serve once a month on a rotating basis.
- Fellowship. We offer coffee and an ample table of delictables for the congregation to enjoy after the services. Please feel free to bring your favorite goodie any Sunday. We can always use a hand for setup and cleanup.
- Platform Assistants. Each service is facilitated by a volunteer Platform Assistant. If you are interested or willing to be a PA, please contact us here.
- Sound and Slides. Handy with computers or AV equipment? We’d love to have you join our AV team. Contact Rod Hill.
- General Support. We often need volunteers for special events. Use our Volunteer Contact form to send Cheryl Welsh-Charrier a note and let her know you’d like to join the team.