Cheryl Welsh-Charrier is our Volunteer Coordinator. She leads a team of folks who pitch in when we need extra hands. Send her a note if you are interested in helping out.
- The Choir. Community on the Hill has an open choir and welcomes anyone who wishes to sing. See our Music Ministry page for more information on our music program.
- Ushers. Ushers distribute literature and welcome visitors to our services. Helen Johansson coordinates our usher staff and welcome volunteers. Ushers serve once a month on a rotating basis.
- Fellowship. We offer coffee and an ample table of delictables for the congregation to enjoy after the services. Please feel free to bring your favorite goodie any Sunday. Jesse Johnson can always use a hand for setup and cleanup.
- Platform Assistants. Each service is facilitated by a volunteer Platform Assistant. If you are interested or willing to be a PA, please contact Rev Sandy Butler.
- Sound and Slides. Handy with computers or AV equipment? We’d love to have you join our AV team.
- General Support. We often need volunteers for special events. Use our Volunteer Contact form to send Cheryl a note and let her know you’d like to join the team.