9:00 – 9:30 | Reiki (first Sunday of the month)
10:00 – 11:00 | Service
11:00 – 11:30 | Fellowship
11:30 – 12:30 | Master Mind
11:30 – 12:30 | A Course in Miracles
Learn more about our Sunday Small Groups.
3655 Calvert Street NW
Washington, DC 20007
Free parking is available in the side lot.
The closest Metro stop is Tenleytown. You will then take any Metrobus south on Wisconsin Avenue to the cross street, Calvert Street.
Visit Find Us for more information.
- Our services include a wonderful selection of music, meditation, prayer and an inspirational message from Rev Sandy.
- Worship services begin at 10:00 am Sunday morning and lasts about an hour. Plan on arriving a few minutes beforehand, so that you can mingle and find your seat.
- The Service lasts approximately one hour with additional time afterward for fellowship.
- During our fellowship time, coffee and light fare are available for your enjoyment.
- We are not overly formal, so please feel free to dress in whatever way you are comfortable.
- We welcome individuals and families of all kinds at our services. We do not current have special care for children.
- If you have physical mobility issues, please allow extra time for drop off and pick up. A ramp is available at our side entrance.
- Limited free parking is available in our side lot. Additional street parking is available in the neighborhood around the building.
- See Directions to reach us by Car, Metro, Bus, and BikeShare.
- Plan on staying until 11:30 so you can join us for fellowship after the service. We offer coffee, tea and light fare.
- Books, pamphlets and other literature are for sale after the service at our booktable. Copies of the popular Daily Word are always available if you do not already receive a subscription.